Child Safeguarding Statement
Our Branch Children's Officer is Máire Kiernan
Our Designated Liason Person / District Commissioner is Róisín Crowley
You will find our full Child Safeguarding Statement at this link
At least one parent of each Muskerry Pony Club member must be Garda vetted. This is not a complicated process
As per the new rules outlined below. With effect from January 2018, The Irish Pony Club will move to E-Vetting meaning that paper-based Garda Vetting forms will no longer be accepted.
1. Download the Invitation to Vetting form and complete page three.
2. Get the relevant documents proving your identity and get them verified by our D.C. (Róisín)
3. Complete the Invitation to Vetting and forward with your verified documents proving your identity to the Irish Pony Club at the address supplied on the form.
4. Once your identity has been verified, the reminaing process will be completed online. You will receive an email with further instructions.
5. Many thanks for taking the time to complete this very necessary process